We meet monthly, alternating between Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings. We always have a topic and keynote speaker, fun networking games to get the conversation flowing, a lucky door prize worth $150 and the chance to win the opportunity to pitch your business to the Group.
Everyone is welcome and new attendee tickets are just $17.
Past events have included inspirational guest speakers such as:
- Founder of Kurrajong Kitchen Lavosh, Karen Lebsanft
- Business Woman of the Year, Rebecca Kidner
- Hills Shire Mayor, Yvonne Keane
- Shark Tank star and Founder of Flybabee Emma Lovell
- SEO and copywriting guru Kate Toon
- Founder of the 100 Day Goal, Julia Bickerstaff
Join us for our next HDBM Networking Event
New Year, Same Goals? Power Filled Goals and Strategy for 2019
Tuesday 5 February 2019, 10am - 12pm
It’s that time of year where we revisit, refresh and reset our goals and plans…. AGAIN! Do you find yourself setting the same, or similar, goals year after year? Are you continually disappointed or self-critical that you haven’t achieved those goals?
Let's turn it on its head with an easy formula for successful goals!
In this insightful and inspiring event, we will:
- Provide an easy formula for setting power filled goals
- Expose the types of behaviours that derail even the most well-thought out goals
- Create mindset strategies to blast through any self-doubt and mindset obstacles to success
- Review and re-set (or create) your 2019 goals
- Create a doable, effective plan to get you the results you want in 2019
Bring the goals or ideas for your business in 2019 and we’ll work on them during the presentation. You’ll walk away with a well-designed, achievable plan to make 2019 your most satisfying year yet!
Get your ticket today!
Early Bird Tickets available until 2 weeks before the event.
Save the Date for our 2019 HDBM Networking Events!
Wednesday 20 March, 7pm
Thursday 23 May - ALL DAY SPECIAL EVENT!
Wednesday 19 June, 7pm
Tuesday 23 July, 10am
Wednesday 21 August, 7pm
Tuesday 17 September, 10am
Wednesday 23 October, 7pm
Wednesday 20 November, 7pm
Our workshops are an opportunity for you to learn new business skills and 'get stuff done'. They are usually held in the mornings. We often pair you up for accountability or hold a 10 day challenge after the workshop to ensure that what you learn actually gets implemented into your business!
Past topics have included:
- Facebook Marketing
- Photography for Social Media
- Create a High Converting Sales Funnel
- Dress for Success
- Build your own Website