DATE: THURSDAY 18 November 2021
TIME: 9AM – 5.00PM
WHERE: CROPLEY HOUSE, 84 WATKINS RD,
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2145
Hills District Small Business Expo & Conference
The inaugural Hills District Small Business Expo and Conference will take place on Thursday 18 November at the stunning Cropley House in Baulkham Hills. The event is hosted by the award-winning business networking group Hills District Business Mums (HDBM) and supported by the Hills Shire Council.
Our vision is to connect Hills District start-ups, micros and small businesses with government agencies, and medium to large size corporates. Local business owners will benefit from practical advice on ways to kick-start or grow their business, work smarter and foster relationships, partnerships and innovative solutions.
We have an exciting program:
• Exhibition floor – running throughout the day showcasing a range of government agencies and business-to-business products and services
• Plenary sessions – bringing together all delegates at 3 points during the day (morning, lunch and late afternoon) to hear from well-known, inspiring keynote speakers
• Workshops – Choose your stream: Start Up or Growth – with practical tips to implement right away
• Hills District Small Business Awards – we wrap up the day with a celebration of small business in the Sydney Hills (see below to enter!)
• Networking zone – grab a coffee and chat with other local business owners
• Co-working area – because small business never stops!
• Special Guests - We are delighted to have Hills Shire Mayor Dr Michelle Byrne as part of our 2021 event.
Book your Expo & Conference tickets today to be part of this exciting event!
Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities are available. Email us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bella Fiore Flowers