DATE: THURSDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2019
TIME: 9AM – 5.00PM
WHERE: CROPLEY HOUSE, 84 WATKINS RD,
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2145
Hills District Small Business Expo & Conference
The inaugural Hills District Small Business Expo and Conference will take place on Thursday 7 November at the stunning Cropley House in Baulkham Hills. The event is hosted by the award-winning business networking group Hills District Business Mums (HDBM) and supported by the Hills Shire Council.
Our vision is to connect Hills District start-ups, micros and small businesses with government agencies, and medium to large size corporates. Local business owners will benefit from practical advice on ways to kick-start or grow their business, work smarter and foster relationships, partnerships and innovative solutions.
We have an exciting program:
• Exhibition floor – running throughout the day showcasing a range of government agencies and business-to-business products and services
• Plenary sessions – bringing together all delegates at 3 points during the day (morning, lunch and late afternoon) to hear from well-known, inspiring keynote speakers
• Workshops – Choose your stream: Start Up or Growth – with practical tips to implement right away
• Hills District Small Business Awards – we wrap up the day with a celebration of small business in the Sydney Hills (see below to enter!)
• Networking zone – grab a coffee and chat with other local business owners
• Co-working area – because small business never stops!
• Special Guests - We are delighted to have Hills Shire Mayor Dr Michelle Byrne and Small Business Commissioner Robyn Hobbs as part of our inaugural event.
Book your Expo & Conference tickets today to be part of this exciting event!
Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities are available. Email us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
HILLS DISTRICT SMALL BUSINESS AWARDS
Hills District Small Business Awards are sponsored by Kurrajong Kitchen Lavosh. Entries close on 18 October 2019.
👉Quick and easy online entry here:
Hills Shire Council